The Telos4Africa community is always alive and dynamic with lots of fun-filled discussion, engaging interaction, educational content, personal development activities, games and lots of giveaways. Our social media handles are open to all African blockchain enthusiasts and we never fail to reward our MVPs (Most Valuable Players) handsomely. Please check out our schedules below to;
Daily/Weekly Activity Schedule
- Monday – Jokes and memes (WhatsApp/ telegram)
- Tuesday – Let’s talk music and movies (WhatsApp)
- Wednesday – Talk about blockchain (Telegram)
- Thursday – Sports/ Promote your business (WhatsApp)
- Friday – Telos4africa night (Everything telos and more, Whatsapp)
- Sunday- Share your ideas (Whatsapp)
- Weekly Contest/Challenge – Begins on Sunday & submission closes by 6pm on Fridays
The Weekly Contests
The community engaged daily in community activities and our weekly webinar was held on Wednesday where we featured David Ben, the team’s project Manager, on the topic; Practical approach to brand visibility. It was a busy week with lots of activities. The week’s challenge was focused on the Binance Community Coin Listing contest, so we decided to initiate the “TakeTlosToBinance” move as a community and every participant was rewarded with TLOS tokens.
What’s on next week’s roster?
The weekly open contest begins again this week. Please make sure you “Mask-Up”, wash your hands, stay safe and don’t forget to invite your friends to join the T4A community via any of our social channels below;
- TG: https://t.me/telos4africa
- @telos4africa on Twitter, IG and YouTube